Welcome to FCN!
Fellowship of Christian Nurses (FCN) Nigeria is a professional Christian Non-Governmental Organization established in 1960 at the Vom Christian Hospital, Plateau State with the vision of, “Caring for the total man – spirit, soul and body”. FCN was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria (RC 11081) in 1998. Presently it operates actively in 30 states of Nigeria with a National Coordinating Headquarters located at Rayfield – Jos, Plateau State and 2 Liaison offices at Calabar, Cross River State and Ibadan, Oyo State.
About Fellowship of Christian Nurses
Caring for the total man – spirit, soul and body – 1 Thessalonians 5:23
Empowering the Christian nurse to offer wholistic care through the application of biblical foundations and principles in nursing education and practice in order to impact the world of nursing and society.
Our Core Values
- Love and Compassion
- Integrity, decency and dignity
- Partnership and networking
- Proficiency and efficiency
- Promptness, dedication and devotion
- GOD’S GRACE, HOLINESS AND ETERNITY
Our aims and Objectives
- To deepen members personal faith in the lord Jesus Christ.
- To promote the application of Christian principles in Nursing.
- To provide regular Christian fellowship and professional meetings.
- To encourage commitment to Christian witness and missions.
- To provide efficient health care delivery and related services to the public.
- To collaborate with local and / or International bodies who share the vision of FCN
PRAYER CALENDAR JANUARY – APRIL 2014
Pray again. It is a call to all God-fearing and peaceful-loving Nurses and other Health workers to pray and intercede on behalf of FCN, Nigeria, NCF Africa and NCFI, the health industry and the Church. Read Isaiah 62:1-7, 1Timothy 2:1-5 as we all pray for the next four months.
The process of re-building is on and we encourage you to be part of it. The Lord has told us that He will do something new in this ministry and we have seen that He has already started. Therefore the need to pray continuously to avert the plans of the enemy.